Monday, August 27, 2012

022.Seesters - aka I-2, Kaye's Courtyard

This one was a little bit of a challenge fussy-cutting the ladies into the four corners. Not perfect but kind of cool. I'm calling this one Seesters as a tribute to sisters, sisters-in-law, sisters-by-choice, and sisters in our communities of interest. That sounds real formal but I just mean the women you have a lot in common with whom you cherish having in your life.






fuuuuuddddggggeeee.

This Fons & Porter seam ripper is not recommended usage.
1) the cap doesn't stay on. 2) it's so ergonomically chubby, it's hard to store
3) since it's round and heavy, it has a tendency to roll off my sewing desk
and put holes in my feet. I need a new seam ripper stat!

3 comments:

  1. This quilt block turned out beautiful with the fussy cut ladies in them!

    I tried to respond to your DJ chart question yesterday but your settings for comments are on no-response blogger. That means your email addy doesn't show up for me to return comments to you. :(
    You will find my email addy thru my blog. Contact me thru that and I will be able to answer your questions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need information about the Dear Jane Retreat this fall; can you tell me when it is. I live near Plymouth which is near Nappannee. Thanks for any help; 2 gals from Bremen and I are starting a group; I also am going to open up a small quilt shop in our cabin offering 1800 fabric; my addiction. Karen S Flick you can reach me at ksflick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.janiac.com/Shipshe-info.html

    November 14, 15, 16, 17. Check out November 18.

    http://www.backroads.org/things-to-do/shopping

    So, will you stay at home and drive in ? I wonder how it works if you stay elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete