Monday, January 23, 2012

Appomattox Courthouse update

layout of the quilt minus the borders...
Used various shirtings as setting triangles instead
of the same fabric throughout.
the 15 finished squared and trimmed blocks.
I ended up keeping the blocks as-is even though I thought they were too red to
go with the sashing strips and border fabrics. I think it will all work together though.
squaring blocks up... not sure what repercussions this will have on the layout - but I didn't care.
I just went ahead and cut em all down anyway.
My work table. Dedicated a five hour chunk to get this puppy on to the next level...
I work slowly - still a beginner...

No comments:

Post a Comment