Thursday, September 5, 2013

031.Amy Gardner's Maze - aka B-6, Wild Goose Chase

I had to rip about 8 seams. One in particular just didn't want to go straight. Very happy with the end result though. Those skinny white strips are not easy to handle but I think this is the best job I could have done.

OK, this had 43 pieces. No wonder it took so long! I really do love this one though. I wasn't exactly fussy cutting but I was trying to keep the bright yellow/orange out of it. Almost accomplished that. But I don't think it draws your eye as much as I thought it would, so I'm happy.

It looks so innocent here!


This fabric is really shredding. Not sure if it's the weave or if I didn't cut it square enough to the grain (or if that even has an effect on it)... But I think I'll keep away from it on other blocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment